Monday, October 31, 2011

{Happy Halloween}



Happy Halloween Friends! I hope you have made the most out of the spooky season. My family and I sure have. By now we've all dressed up a few times for different events and parties. Here's a glimpse of some of the costume fun we've been having. 

First let's start with last year's Mad hatter and Queen of Hearts. Mostly because it's my favorite costumes to date. So I will be overly gratuitous with the pictures.



It took some thrifty finds, sewing & hot gluing, and  good 'ole fashion elbow grease to bring them both together. 




We even won best costume on a friend's party last year. 


This year we stuck with Tim Burton with Beetlejuice and Lydia. It made our 80's/90's hearts very happy.



This year I also went with a friend to a party and dressed as a Doll. She dressed as Cindi Lauper.


The make up was fun and only slightly laborious. 


My boys also dressed as Woody and a Ninja for HallZOOween this year. 


They have different costumes for trick or treating tonight that I can't wait to share. 

Truth is, I'd like lots more opportunities to create costumes and wear them. I guess I never really grew out of my dress-up phase as a little girl. 

So have a wonderful night of spooky treats, cute costumes and sugar induced comas!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally LUV comments!